This series continues the story of Andrea Carter from the Circle C Adventures series for younger readers. The Milestones series is for young adults, and I think The Last Ride is the most poignant “Andi” story yet. The theme of the book is forgiveness. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but that’s a tough topic to deal with at any age. Susan does a great job of working it into the story in a powerful way that young readers can relate to.
I also love how we are allowed to follow Andi all through her growing up years with series for different age groups.
Here are the series so far… with more to come!
Circle C Beginnings for ages 6-9
- Andi’s Pony Trouble
- Andi’s Indian Summer
- Andi’s Fair Surprise
- Andi’s Scary School Days
- Andi’s Lonely Little Foal
- Andi’s Circle C Christmas
Circle C Adventures for ages 9-14
- Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home
- Andrea Carter and the Dangerous Decision
- Andrea Carter and the Family Secret
- Andrea Carter and the San Francisco Smugglers
- Andrea Carter and the Trouble with Treasure
- Andrea Carter and the Price of Truth
- Tales from the Circle C Ranch (a short-story collection)
Circle C Milestones for ages 12 and up
- Thick as Thieves
- Heartbreak Trail
- The Last Ride
- Hidden Shadows (coming November 2016!)
Goldtown Adventures – a spin-off series more for boys ages 8-14
- Badge of Honor
- Tunnel of Gold
- Canyon of Danger
- River of Peril
A deliberate decision to let go of resentment toward an offender.
If any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. Colossians 3:13.