When you order a Sonlight Curriculum package, chances are you will get more materials than you can complete in your homeschool in a year. Most families don’t try to “do it all”! However, if you’re like me, occasionally you will read a book or hit upon a subject that your children are particularly interested in, and you want to learn more about it. That’s what this page is for!
Several years ago, when my children were quite young, I began to compile a list of links to resources or activities that enhanced or supplemented the Sonlight materials we were using. I posted it on my website, and many Sonlighters have told me that they have found it to be very helpful. Each year I have added to that list. It’s an ongoing project, so if you have suggestions for me to add please leave a comment below. I’d also love to know what types of links you find most helpful.
- Preschool: Fiction, Fairy Tales and Fun
- PreK: Exploring God’s World
- A: Intro to the World Cultures (with supplementary reading list)
- B: Intro to World History, Year 1 of 2
- C: Intro to World History, Year 2 of 2
- D: Intro to American History, Year 1 of 2
- E: Intro to American History, Year 2 of 2
- F: Eastern Hemisphere
- G: World History, Year 1 of 2
- H: World History, Year 2 of 2
- 100: American History and Literature