While we aren’t yet having as much sunshine as I would like–it’s been a very rainy, gray spring following a very snowy, gray winter–the daylight hours are longer and the temps are a little warmer, so we are getting out-and-about a little more. Here are the highlights for April…
Weather in Rathdrum, Idaho for April 2017:
- Temperature High: 66
- Temperature Low: 24
Breakfast Dates on Saturdays:
- Elmer’s in Coeur d’Alene
- Frank’s Diner in Spokane
- Breakfast Nook here in Rathdrum
Other Social Activities:
- Sunday evening service in our home each week
- Rathdrum Chamber of Commerce luncheon
- Post Falls Business Fair
- Visited the Christian Nation Church in Frenchtown, Montana last Sunday morning and stayed for potluck.
- Sunday afternoon walk in Falls Park to see the spring run-off at Post Falls Dam
- watching Rebecca’s new baby chicks grow
- working on our vintage travel-trailer
- to the SeaTac area Interchurch Holiness Convention in Tacoma, Washington
- to Boise, then home via Twin Falls and Sun Valley
Crochet Knitting Projects
- 15 dishcloths
Star Ratings: 1. Did not like it. 2. It was OK. 3. Liked it. 4. Really liked it. 5. It was amazing.
Disclosure: These are Amazon affiliate links. Should you happen to buy one of these books, I might get a small commission.
Don’t forget to keep an eye on my Facebook page (or the widget in my sidebar) for Kindle freebies that I find.
- The Polygamist’s Daughter by Anna LeBaron ***
- A Stranger at Fellsworth by Sarah E. Ladd ***
- A Bridge Across the Ocean by Susan Meissner ***
- Murder at the Courthouse by A.H. Gabhart ***
- Miss Julia Weathers the Storm by Ann B. Ross (audio) ****
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate (audio) ***
- Diary of a Jackwagon by Tim Hawkins (audio) ***
- The Witness Wore Red by Rebecca Musser ***
- Glory Over Everything by Kathleen Grissom ***
- Extraordinary Adventures by Daniel Wallace *
- Searching for Sunday by Rachel Held Evans (audio) ***
- Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall ***
- Down from the Mountain by Elizabeth Fixmer ***
- The Whole Town’s Talking by Fannie Flagg (audio)**
- Canteen Dreams by Cara Putman (Currently FREE on Kindle!) ***
- Miss Julia’s Marvelous Makeover by Ann B. Ross (audio) ****
- Amy Snow by Tracy Rees ****
What have you been up to lately? I’d love to know!