Blog Post Round-up
Here are some articles I’ve read lately that I thought were especially helpful or interesting. I like to share such a list with you every now and then… not only because I think you’ll find them interesting as well, but so I can refer back them later. There’s always something to learn or be informed about, right?
* * *
I love essential oils. I do. I can’t personally declare that they are as beneficial for everything that some of the hype makes them out to be… but I enjoy using them regularly and find them helpful for some things. I found this article reasonable and informative:
- 10 Common Essential Oil Myths: Have They Fooled You? at Smithspirations
As a long-time “fan” of Anne of Green Gables, I thought this was a fun read:
- The Parenting Wisdom of Marilla Cuthbert at In Pursuit of Loud
Have you ever heard of a salt pig? I never had until I read Michael Ann’s post:
- What IS a Salt Pig Anyway? at Out and Back
I appreciated Jami’s insight on grief at:
- America, You Are the Worst at Sacred Ground, Sticky Floors
As a wannabe writer, here’s an article I know I’ll be referring back to again:
- 10 Words to Trim from Your Writing at Beyond Your Blog
This one is not actually an article. It’s a handy-dandy tool I came across the other day when I was trying to identify a particular font a print shop customer wanted. I expect I’ll be using it a lot:
What have you been learning lately?