Sharing my most recent posts to Instagram…
- Miss Cookie decided to hang out in my office one morning.
- Bright dandelion cuddled up against the front porch step.
- Orange juice over crushed ice on the front porch during morning quiet time.
- Recipe for “Summer Night” posted at the Maverik station… I had to give it a try. And I liked it!
- Evening drive around Hauser Lake just at sunset.
- Patriotic blanket I’ve been working on for the front porch this summer.
- Rainy morning on our street.
- Reading a NetGalley ARC of Hungry is a Mighty Fine Sauce by Shellie Rushing Tomlinson at Thomas Hammer Coffee.
What have you been up to this summer?
If you’re on Instagram, I’d love to follow you. Find me at www.instagram.com/roadstoeverywhere/.