1. List three (little) things you wouldn’t want to live without:
- contact lenses
2. Name something you had to do without recently: a car
3. What are you most thankful for that you consider a luxury? my “new” car
4. Name an item you use the most throughout your day: a computer
5. What would life be like without the item listed in #4? It would be a completely different lifestyle. I wouldn’t be able to work as a Sonlight advisor. Research and archiving for my writing would be much harder.
6. Name something that you use in the kitchen that you are thankful for: the microwave
7. What is (one of ) the best earthly gift(s) you ever received? my engagement watch, for what it symbolized
8. Name a completely random thing you are thankful for: our sweet dog, Cookie
9. How often do you think about the item listed in #8? All the time because she’s usually in the room with me, just waiting to be noticed.
10. Name something you recently acquired, that you have wanted for a long time: a Toyota RAV4
11. Would you rather have #4, or #7? Well, #7 no longer works, so it has been retired to my jewelry box, but the resulting marriage is a treasure worth more than any material item.
12. Name one of your favorite things: I have an awfully hard time picking favorites, but I do love the quilt my mother made for my bed.
13. Look around the room you are in, and name three things you enjoy in it:
- a wall full of books
- family pictures
14. List three tools you use in your daily work that you are thankful for:
- the computer
- the scanner/copier
- my phone
15. Name something that you sometimes wish you didn’t have in your life, but that you would miss dreadfully if it were taken away: our travel-trailer
16. Post a picture (or ten) of something you are thankful for!