This past week was our annual training conference at Sonlight. It’s a time when the convention consultants get together to learn about any changes for the new catalog and prepare for the upcoming convention season. It’s something I look forward to every year, but it’s always an intense week.
This year was a little different since I now go into work at Sonlight every day. It was still a lot of fun, though. I learned a lot and enjoyed the fellowship, as usual.
I’m very excited about all the traveling I will be doing this year. Last year I flew to two of my events. This year I will be flying to all of them except one… and I will be going to a total of 9 within 3 months’ time!
Here’s what my schedule looks like:
- March 14-15. Loveland, Colorado.
- April 11-12. Duluth, Minnesota.
- April 16. Soldotna, Alaska.
- April 17-18. Anchorage, Alaska.
- April 21-22. Fairbanks, Alaska.
- April 24-26. Redmond, Washington.
- May 15-17. Des Moines, Iowa.
- June 5-7. Richmond, Virginia.
- June 12-14. Puyallup, Washington.