In My Neighborhood
- The lilacs are blooming! I miss having lilacs in my own yard, but I’ve been enjoying the neighbors’.
- I’ve “summer-ized” my front porch with flower pots. I love sitting out there with a book in the evenings.
- ATV ride on Canfield Mountain
- ATV ride up the mountain near our house
- Historical driving tour of Post Falls (post to come)
- Camping at Farragut State Park
- Sunday evening services in our home with friends
- Visiting with friends in Colorado
- Post Falls Women in Business luncheon
- Post Falls Chamber of Commerce Lunch-and-Learn
- Rathdrum Days planning committee meeting
- Spokane Valley Business Fair
- Post Falls Chamber of Commerce Connect 4 Lunch
- Rathdrum Chamber of Commerce Lunch
Breakfast Dates on Saturdays
- Denny’s in Post Falls (twice, because they have a pretty good veggie skillet that is on-plan for Whole30)
- Elmer’s in Coeur d’Alene
- IHOP in Lakewood, Colorado
Health and Fitness
- Lyle and I completed the Whole30 eating plan– and, YES, it was definitely a challenge!