Here’s the list of books I’ve read in January for the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge (not counting several that I have started but not yet finished… yeah, I usually have several books going at once):
- Raising a Modern-Day Princess by Pam Farrel and Doreen Hanna
- Thicker Than Blood by C.J. Darlington
- The Male Factor by Shaunti Feldhan
- The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Life on the Underground Railroad by Sally Senzell Isaacs
- Freedom Struggle by Ann Rossi
- The Civil War by Scott Marquette
- Jenna’s Cowboy by Sharon Gillenwater
- Daily Life on a Southern Plantation by Paul Erickson
- Stephen Foster and His Little Dog Tray by Opal Wheeler
- Too Much Stuff: Decluttering Your Heart and Home by Kathryn Porter
- Sweet Clara and the Freedom Quilt by Deborah Hopkinson
- Moses: When Harriet Tubman Led Her People to Freedom by C.B. Weatherford
- Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux
And in my mailbox this week I received:
Abigail by Jill Eileen Smith
Yesterday’s Promise by Vanessa Miller
One Million Arrows by Julie Ferwerda
Sons of Thunder by Susan May Warren
Songbird Under a German Moon by Tricia Goyer
From Paperback Swap:
The Mary Frances Knitting and Crocheting Book by Jane Eayre Fryer
Oh my, that's quite a challenge! It sounds like fun, so I signed up even though I'm a month late…. well gotta go read : )
Thanks for sharing.
I'm glad to hear that I am not the only person that has a great number of books being read at once. Now to tell my husband that indeed, I am normal. It is normal, right? Ha, ha, of course it is!!! Great job so far.
Great books you got this week. There are some interesting titles there. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.
Wow ~ that's definitely a challenge! Wonderful list of books. Happy Reading!
A Romantic Porch
Wow! How in the world did you have time to get anything else done except read? Interesting titles. I read more than one book at a time too! It's fun! xo rachel