We wrapped up our 2018 camping season earlier this month.
Yaak River Campground between Bonners Ferry, Idaho and Troy, Montana.
Friday evening, October 12 through Sunday afternoon, October 14.
Lyle and Karla, Rebecca, Cookie-the-Dog
Lovely for fall. Some sunshine. Some rain.
- Friday supper: hot dogs, chips and salsa, pork’n’beans
- After-supper snack both nights: Campfire popcorn
- Saturday breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, sour dough toast
- Saturday supper: hamburger patties, baked potatoes, broccoli
- Sunday breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, sour dough toast
- Visit to the Mennonite store near Bonners Ferry.
- Drive to Spar Lake to check out that campground.
- Reading by the campfire… or in the hammock by the river.
- Short hike along the river.
- Lots of deer!
Day is done.
Gone the sun,
From the lake, from the hills, from the sky.
All is well, safely rest.
God is nigh.