Blog Post Round-up
I follow a number of blogs on Feedly. Almost every day I scroll through the latest posts. Some I quickly scan, but there are others I slow down to savor. I keep a list of the ones I find particularly thought-provoking, and every now and then I share my list with you in a Blog Post Round-up. Here are the posts I’ve collected over the past month or so:
- Sacred Grounds, Sticky Floors – “I am praying for you really hard”
- Melissa K. Norris – 5 Frugal Tips from Ma Ingalls and the Pioneers
- Royal Little Lambs – How We Eliminate Entitlement
- No Pens, Pencils, Knives, or Scissors – The annual Christmas gift-giving dilemma
- A Life Overseas – When your work is taken away from you
- To Sow a Seed – On missions and yarn
Those are individual posts that are worth reading. Also, my friend Sheila has been sharing her Italian mother’s story with installments each Tuesday. Her mother (Tina) was born in a bomb shelter in Italy during a bombing in World War II! It is truly a fascinating story and I look forward to the next chapter each week.
- Making the Most of Everyday – Tuesdays with Tina series (This link will take you to the latest installment, but she provides links back to the other parts of the story, so start with Part 1!)
Sheila @ Making the Most of Every Day
Thanks for including me in your round-up Karla! I look forward to reading your other links!